What to expect from your Wedding Stationery Consultation
Choosing the stationery for your wedding is a big decision you’ll want to pick colours and a design that perfectly compliments your day and with so many options available it can be hard to know where to start.
Here are a few points to consider:
- Deciding what style of stationery will compliment your wedding theme, ie Kraft card, twine would be perfect for a Rustic themed wedding.
- Include your bridesmaids colour? This is always a controversial question with different viewpoints on what’s right or wrong, but there is actually no right or wrong answer to this it’s your wedding and you can do what you feel is right for your day.
- A service that most stationers will offer is guest name printing, again some people like to write their guests names themselves and feel this is adding the personal touch or you could choose to have them printed, couples who go for this option feel it gives a much neater finish to their invitation.
- When deciding how your guests RSVP to your invitation always take into consideration who your guests might be. With so much technology available you can use mobile numbers, email address or a wedding web page, these are all super handy ways to convey information with your guests, but consider guests who may not have access to this technology, the good old fashioned RSVP card is still very popular with the majority of our couples.
- And maybe one of the most important points to consider when planning a wedding is budget. Ever go shopping for a few bits before you go on holiday and just keeping buying things you might need!!! I find this is the same when it comes to weddings, we panic buy and probably overspend on things we actually don’t need, if you have a budget this will help you to control this.
Hopefully this will give you some pointers to think about before your wedding stationery consultation, but remember it is your special day and the most important thing is that it’s all planned exactly as you would like it.